Neil Priestley – Partner
Neil Priestley is a Solicitor and a Partner of the firm. Neil qualified as a legal executive in 1993 and a solicitor in 1996. He began working at the legal practice of Hattersleys in 2001 following periods at firms in the north and midlands. Neil has extensive court experience, representing clients before the central London courts, midland courts and local courts. For a number of years Neil wrote a newspaper “legal agony aunt” column replying to readers legal problems.
He is a member of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers. He advises clients in many areas of law and has extensive experience in handling a variety of claims including serious high value personal injury and clinical negligence claims. He has also acted in fatal accident claims recovering damages on behalf of family members.
He advises clients in many areas of law such as:
- Personal Injury – including employer liability, road traffic accidents, product liability and tripping and slipping claims.
- Matrimonial matters and divorce proceedings
- Property Disputes – including disputes between joint owners of property, disputes over ownership, rights of way, easements and trespass in addition to nuisance
- Landlord and tenant disputes – including repossession cases.
- Professional negligence – including claims against Solicitors, Surveyors and Accountants
- Company – including shareholder, partnership disputes.
- Criminal injury Compensation cases.
- Employment law.- including employment disputes and compromise agreements.
Neil Priestley: email@example.com
Samantha Carr: firstname.lastname@example.org